Over the past few years, leasing equipment has become a more accepted and cost-efficient method of utilizing assets than out right ownership.
Here are just a few of the many reasons why leasing has become so popular:
- 100% deductibility of the rental payments.
- Off balance sheet financing frees up working capital for other uses as opposed to tying up cash in fixed assets.
- Intermediate-term, fixed interest rate re-payment programs are custom designed to meet your cash flow requirements.
We've been in the leasing business since 1988. Let us utilize our experience and expertise to customize a leasing program that fits your cash flow requirements.
Call us today for a customized quote 217-488-6091!
Lease Application Requirements
- Applicant executed lease application
Please be sure the following information is included:
- Current years financial statement
- Financial institution references
- Insurance agent
- For deals over $50,000:
- Last two year’s federal income tax returns OR
- Past two fiscal years accrual basis profit and loss statement
- If applicant is a corporation:
- Borrowing resolution and Articles of Incorporation
- If applicant is partnership:
- $150.00 Lease Origination Fee Applies to all transactions.