WBSB Internet Banking
Access your account information, transfer funds and pay most bills anytime through the Internet.
Our internet banking offers the following features for your convenience:
- Bill Payment
- Enroll for E-statements
- Transfer between accounts and to external accounts
- Create custom and security alerts
- View transaction reports by account, date, category and amount
- Electronic Funds Transfer Disclosure
My Money Manager
Available within online banking, My Money Manager is a financial management tool with the following options:
- Setup a budget
- Create goals
- Track your spending
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I apply for Internet Banking?
To apply simply complete internet banking enrollment. Once we have verified your information we will notify you that you are ready to use the service.
How do I add a new or existing account to my current online access?
You can add an account by contacting us by phone or email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not transmit confidential information via email.
What accounts can I view through Warren-Boynton State Bank Internet Banking?
You can view transaction history on all your Warren-Boynton State Bank accounts including Loans.
Are there fees to use Internet Banking?
Internet account access and bill pay are free.
I forgot my password. Can you send it to me?
Your password is encrypted and cannot be accessed by anyone. If you have forgotten your password, use the password reset link within the online banking login.
How do I pay on my Warren-Boynton State Bank loan through Internet Banking?
You can pay on your Warren-Boynton State Bank loan at no cost by simply transferring funds from your checking account to your loan account through Online Banking. No coupons or checks are necessary.
If you have any questions you can contact us by phone or email at email@example.com.
Here are a few tips to remember when signing in:
- Your password must have at least 8 characters including a number, an upper case letter, a lower case letter and a special character.
- The password is case sensitive.
- Be sure your keyboard's Caps Lock indicator is not activated.
- If you forget your password, use the password reset link within the online banking login.
- If you are locked out, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Internet Explorer is the recommended browser. A list of supported browsers is available here.
Please do not transmit confidential information via email.