New Digital Banking interface coming June 5, 2019
The online banking platform, accessed via desktop browser, will be migrating to the digital banking interface effective on June 5, 2019. The new interface, already utilized on the mobile app, will provide a modern look and feel across the digital banking system, regardless of the device used for access.
The video links below show the new interface and how it functions.
WBSB Internet Banking
Access your account information, transfer funds and pay most bills online or via the mobile app.
Our internet banking offers the following features for your convenience:
- Bill Payment
- Enroll for E-statements
- Transfer between accounts and to external accounts
- Create custom and security alerts
- View transaction reports by account, date, category and amount
- Electronic Funds Transfer Disclosure
**If you are traveling out of the country and need access to online banking, please contact us so that we can grant access for the length of your trip.
My Money Manager
Available within online banking, My Money Manager is a financial management tool with the following options:
- Setup a budget
- Create goals
- Track your spending
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I apply for Online Banking?
To apply simply complete online banking enrollment. Once we have verified your information we will notify you that you are ready to use the service.
How do I add a new or existing account to my current online access?
You can add an account by contacting us by phone or email your request to email@example.com. Please do not transmit confidential information via email.
What accounts can I view through Warren-Boynton State Bank Online Banking?
You can view transaction history on all your Warren-Boynton State Bank accounts including Loans and Certificates of Deposit.
Are there fees to use Online Banking?
Online account access and bill pay are free.
I forgot my password. Can you send it to me?
Your password is encrypted and cannot be accessed by anyone. If you have forgotten your password, use the password reset link within the online banking login.
How do I pay on my Warren-Boynton State Bank loan through Online Banking?
You can pay on your Warren-Boynton State Bank loan at no cost by simply transferring funds from your checking account to your loan account through Online Banking. No coupons or checks are necessary.
If you have any questions you can contact us by phone or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are a few tips to remember when signing in:
- Your password must have at least 8 characters including a number, an upper case letter, a lower case letter and a special character.
- The password is case sensitive.
- Be sure your keyboard's Caps Lock indicator is not activated.
- If you forget your password, use the password reset link within the online banking login.
- If you are locked out, send an email to email@example.com.
- Internet Explorer is the recommended browser. A list of supported browsers is available here.
Please do not transmit confidential information via email.