Text Banking is available to obtain account balance and recent activity.
Enroll through Online Banking
- Go to Manage Profile (top of the left-hand menu)
- Select Phone under My Profile > Contact Settings
- Your mobile device should be listed or select Add New Device
- Enable SMS Text Banking
- Select accounts: set a default account and add nicknames for each account
- Message and data rates may apply.
Use the following text message commands
- Text MOBANK (662265)
- BAL (returns balance for default account)
- BAL ALL (returns balance for all accounts)
- BAL [nickname] (returns balance for nickname account) For example, texting BAL CK123 will request the balance for the account with nickname CK123.
- ACT (returns activity for default account)
- ACT [nickname] (returns activity for nickname account—up to 160 characters)
- CMD (returns short description of all commands)
- HELP (provides the bank’s phone number for support)
- STOP (stops the mobile banking service)