If you need money, we can help. We offer the following types of competitively priced loan products, structured to meet your budget:
- Residential 1-4 Family
- Real Estate Construction
- Home Equity
- Home Improvement
- RV and Boat
- Ready Reserve Overdraft Protection
- Visa® Platinum Credit Card
Residential Loan Application
Please contact us for a loan application packet.
Residential Real Estate Loans
The Warren-Boynton State Bank offers a wide range of affordable residential real estate loan products.
Contact Adam, Kevin or Rich today!
Adam Sims 217-488-6091 Ext. 2238 (NMLS 525082)
Kevin Hermes 217-488-6091 Ext. 2232 (NMLS 525000)
Rich Payne 217-787-0430 (NMLS 648782)
Please complete, sign and forward to us:
Real Estate Loan Application and Borrower Authorization
Real Estate Loan Rates
Supporting Document Checklist
Warren-Boynton State Bank Supporting Documentation for Real Estate & Loan Applications
- Signed purchase contract, with any amendments or counteroffers, signed by all parties.
- Signed purchase contract on sale of old home with a copy of the HUD Settlement Statement when available.
- If renting, include name, address & phone number of landlords.
- W-2 Forms for most recent 2 years.
- Copy of last two year's complete Federal Income Tax returns. (If self-employed, see back side)
- Bank statements for past three consecutive months.
- One month pay-stub per borrower.
- Properly executed divorce decree & settlement statement with 12 month payment history if applicable.
- Documents related to any legal matters with letters of explanation.
- Suits, judgments, liens, and repossessions.
- petition for bankruptcy
- schedule of bankruptcy
- Rental/Lease agreements on property you own.
- Documentation of social security, disability, pension, child support, and alimony if you intend to use this income as a basis in repayment of your loan.
- If any part of the down payment or settlement charges is a gift, borrower should complete gift letter provided by lender along with proof of transfer of funds.
- Cash or check for application fee to be applied against costs at closing.
- A complete, accurate legal description of the property. (Title Insurance or abstract)
Your loan cannot be fully processed until the requested information is received. Delays in receipt of requested information may result in the expiration of your interest rate and discount points. Other information may be requested during the processing of your loan, which are not known at this time.
Tools and resources for home buyers are available from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau at the following link: https://www.consumerfinance.gov/owning-a-home/
iHelp Student Loan Program
There are many ways to pay for the cost of a higher education. After considering all your federal loans, scholarships and grants you may still have a gap you need to cover to pay your total college costs.
Warren-Boynton State Bank works with the iHELP Student Loan program to provide you an attractive private student loan that can help you to cover that gap.
- Competitive interest rates
- No origination or repayment fees
- Flexible repayment options
- Easy to apply and responsive customer service
iHELP helps to meet your financing needs for college.
Important: Applying with a cosigner may help you to qualify for the loan and possibly receive a lower interest rate.
Click the links below to learn more and apply:
Additional Documentation for the Self-Employed Applicant
- A year to date income statement and balance sheet on all of your business investments
- 1040 personal income tax returns, complete with all schedules and items listed below (if applicable) for the past three years;
- W-2 statements for all wages received
- 1099 forms for all commissions and miscellaneous income received.
- Schedule A (itemized deductions) Please attach;
- Form 4952 if you have investment interest income.
- Form 4782 if you have moving expenses.
- Form 2106 if you have non-reimbursed employee expenses
- Schedule B (interest and dividends) please attach;
- Form 1099 INT for all interest income received.
- Form 1099 DIV for all divided income received.
- Schedule K-I for all interest and dividends from S corporation and Partnership investments.
- Schedule C (Sole Proprietorships) please attach;
- Form 1098, interest paid on all business loans.
- All schedules that further explain Schedule C deductions
- Schedule D (capital gains and losses) please attach;
- Form 4797 for business gains and losses
- Form 6252 for all contract sales, with copies of all notes on the sales
- IRA's, Pensions, & Annuities please attach;
- Form 1099-R for all income received from these items
- Schedule E (rental incomes, partnerships, and S Corporations) please attach;
- Current rental income and loss statement
- 1065 partnership returns for each K-I
- Shareholder's K-1's for all of your S corporations
- 1120S corporation returns for all S corporations
- Beneficiary K-1's for all trust interests
- 1041 trust returns and balance sheets for all trust interests.
- Schedule F (Sole Proprietorship Farms) please attach;
- 1098 forms on all loans run through the business
- Social Security benefits please attach;
- 1099 forms for all benefits received
- Awards letters for all benefits received
- All additional schedules sent to the IRS
- 1120 C Corporation please attach;
- 1120 tax returns for previous three years with all schedules